How to Join the HOA
We are glad you chose to make Brookfield your home!
We hope that you will register as a member of the BCC HOA and begin receiving neighborhood emails regarding community events, safety, and other areas of importance. Also, since you just moved in, we’d like to hear from you so we can properly welcome you to the neighborhood and talk about any specific issues you may have.
Registering is easy, simply click the "Register" link at the top right hand of this page. Create a new account (or login to an existing account if you are a renewing member). Be sure to only register one user per household! The $200 fee will pay the current year's HOA dues. After that you will receive an invoice in January for next year's dues to keep your membership current.
Once you log in, there are 5 ways to join the Brookfield Country Club Homeowners Association.
1. CLICK HERE and pay via credit card (preferred method)
2. Send $200 via PayPal to email@example.com
3. Use this link to set-up annual subscription plan via PayPal, PayPal Annual Subscription
4. Send $200 via Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Mail a check, include email, phone and address to:
BCCHOA, 885 Woodstock Rd., Suite 430-522, Roswell, GA 30075
NOTE: If you have problems logging in after attempting a password reset, use the contact us page.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com and let us know you’re here and what we can do to make your BCC experience even more enjoyable.